What is IPAF? International Powered Access Federation; It is an international license entitling its owners to operate various types of mobile platforms, for example scissor or telescopic lift (so-called Hoogwerker).
It is known that working at height requires us to have appropriate training and permissions. IPAF (scissor and telescopic lifts) is used in many areas of the economy, including construction, petrochemicals, production, renovations and installation works.
At the BONAPI Training Center, in cooperation with another company, we give you the opportunity to take an IPAF course for work platforms in the Netherlands, both for people who already have experience in working with lifts, as well as for people who train completely from the beginning. We provide IPAF courses:
- 1a- Static Vertical Platforms;
- 1b- Static Boom; (vehicle-mounted platforms);
- 3a- Mobile Vertical; (scissor lifts);
- 3b- Mobile Boom.
IPAF qualifications are valid for 5 years and they are international, i.e. we can work on mobile platforms in various countries, for example also in Belgium.
IPAF trainings are also divided individually for the needs of a given student:
- IPAF qualifications are valid for 5 years and they are international, i.e. we can work on mobile platforms in various countries, for example also in Belgium.
- IPAF trainings are also divided individually for the needs of a given student:
The IPAF training includes:
- Theoretical part; that is, the knowledge that we should have when getting into the lift, for example: Dutch law, obligations and rights of us and our employer, safety rules, as well as the necessary data allowing us to work at heights.
- Practical part; that is, a course in the field of accurate use of the lift.
The training and exam are conducted in many languages, including English, Dutch and Polish.
If you are interested in an IPAF course on mobile platforms or have additional questions for us, do not hesitate to contact with BONAPI Training Center.