Do you work as a scaffolder? Are you missing the right certificate for work in the Netherlands? Our course consisting of theory and practice (according to SVWOH rules) will prepare you for the DNV exam. Course and exam in one place!
- General Details
What will you learn?
- Basic rules, and concepts of scaffolding and modifying it,
- Rules and procedures concerning safety whilst working with, or on scaffoldings,
- Inspecting the materials that had been used to build the scaffold based on the current requierments and standards,
- Breaking off and/or modifying of scaffoldings, expendings thereof, and special passages in form of bridges,
- Rules concerning the endurance, stability and safety of scaffoldings,
- Making simple technical drawings and sketches,
- Dutch laws concerning scaffolding,
- Tasks and responsibilities from an assistant to Prime scaffolding fitter,
- Rules and ways of building a scaffoldings during the practical training,
- Sign up for training
Fill out the form – we will contact You
- Training center
- Related Products
Are you an experienced scaffolder? Do you have leadership skills? The first scaffolder's course is the next step in your career! Our training will raise your qualifications. You will receive the certificate and entry into the register after passing the DNV exam with the appropriate result.