Can you read a technical drawing and make scaffold sketches? Is calculating your own weight and loads on the stand or concentration is not strange to you? In that case, the course on the inspector is for you! Our instructors will provide you with theoretical and practical knowledge, thanks to which you will receive DNV certification and work in the Netherlands.
- General Details
What will you learn?
- Judging the rules, and requirements concerning the safety of building, modifying and breaking off of the construction, and if they had been applied correctly.
- Judging the stability, hold, safety and endurance, as well as judging the scaffolding based on the a technical drawing alone.
- Inspecting the materials that had been used to build the scaffold based on the current requierments and standards.
- Inspecting and judging the safety of the scaffold throughout each work fase.
- Signalling and informing about unsafe situations, and actions.
- The laws concerning scaffolding in the Netherlands, and responsibilities surrounding the job.
- Rules of physics and transportation of various kinds of scaffoldings.
- Tasks and responsibilities from an assistent to an inspector.
- Working based on, and according to the technical drawings, schemes and specifications.
- Making drawings and sketches of scaffoldings.
- Sign up for training
Fill out the form – we will contact You
- Training center