- Reviews (0)
Do you work as a scaffolder? Are you missing the right certificate for work in the Netherlands?
Our course consisting of theory and practice (according to SVWOH rules) will prepare you for the DNV exam. Course and exam in one place!
What will you learn?
- Basic rules, and concepts of scaffolding and modifying it,
- Rules and procedures concerning safety whilst working with, or on scaffoldings,
- Inspecting the materials that had been used to build the scaffold based on the current requierments and standards,
- Breaking off and/or modifying of scaffoldings, expendings thereof, and special passages in form of bridges,
- Rules concerning the endurance, stability and safety of scaffoldings,
- Making simple technical drawings and sketches,
- Dutch laws concerning scaffolding,
- Tasks and responsibilities from an assistant to Prime scaffolding fitter,
- Rules and ways of building a scaffoldings during the practical training,