Refresher course- Forklift, reachtruck, EPT
When you have successfully completed a forklift basic course, you will receive your forklift certificate and a pass that is valid for 5 years. After these 5 years you have to gain experience again, which you do through a forklift refresher course. Your current knowledge will be refreshed during the refresher course. The forklift refresher course complies with the health and safety legislation and regulations.
Forklift refresher course- Forklift, reachtruck, EPT
During the forklift refresher course where you are going to
renew your forklift certificate, you will receive the following
- LMRA (Last Minute Risk Analysis).
- Types, construction and use of forklift.
- Drive for forklift and their use (electric, diesel, gas).
- The obligations of the driver when handling forklifts
before and after work.
- Maintenance of the forklift
- Loading information (types of pallets, ways of
- Learning to drive, lift, transport and maneuver loads.
- Work on a warehouse rack, stack and storage of
- Information about the service and technical guidance.