- Reviews (0)
Are you looking for a course on scaffolders in English? Are you at the beginning of your career on scaffolding? During our classes in theory and practice, you will gain knowledge that will allow you to get a DNV certificate and prepare you for work in the Netherlands.
What will you learn?
- Description, types of scaffoldings and the ways of building them.
- Naming of the materials, and ground rules of physics concerning scaffoldings.
- Safe and correct usage of the personal protective equipment.
- Rules concerning the endurance, stability and safety of scaffoldings.
- Dutch laws concerning scaffolding.
- Tasks and responsibilities from an assistant to Prime scaffolding fitter.
- Calculating the correct amounts of needed material used for scaffolding.
- Working with various control systems of scaffoldings.
- Rules and ways of building a scaffoldings during the practical training.