SOG training and certification is mandatory for people who perform high-risk work in places such as:
– industrial factories
– petro-chemical plants
– sea ports
After completing the training, the SOG exam is conducted, which consists of a theoretical and practical part.
If you pass the exam with a positive result, you will be entered into the digital register https://cdr.ssvv.nl/#/zoek-naam and you will receive it
certificate with card.
Training and exams are available in Dutch, English and Polish.
– at least 18 years
– VCA Basis or VCA VOL
- Reviews (0)
What will you learn?
- LMRA (Last Minute Risk Analysis).
- Types, construction and use of forklift.
- Drive for forklift and their use (electric, diesel, gas).
- The obligations of the driver when handling forklifts before and after work.
- Maintenance of the forklift
- Loading information (types of pallets, ways of palletizing goods).
- Learning to drive, lift, transport and maneuver loads.
- Work on a warehouse rack, stack and storage of pallets.
- Information about the service and technical guidance.
– 2 days training (theory and practice) at the end of the day is exam €450