€1,499.00 excl. btw
SOG Telehandler up to 10 tons course
SOG training and certification is mandatory for people who perform high-risk work in places such as:
– industrial factories
– petro-chemical plants
– sea ports
After completing the training in Bonapi, a SOG exam is conducted by an independent company, which consists of a 45-minute theoretical part and 45-minute practical part.
If you pass the exam with a positive result, you will be entered in the digital register https://cdr.ssvv.nl/#/zoek-naam and you will receive certificate with card.
Training and exams are available in Dutch, German, English and Polish.
– at least 18 years
– VCA Basis or VCA VOL
- Reviews (0)
What will you learn:
-Support for various types of telescopic forklifts
– Driving the vehicle during loading and its stability
– Prevent accidents and damage
– Daily inspection of the machine and basic measurements
-Legal regulations for the operation of heavy equipment
– 2 days training (theory and practice) at the end of the day is the exam
– The courses are carried out by the Knowledge Training (accredited trainer)
The type of training for telehandler:
– hoisting (on request)
– aerial platform (on request)
– lifting + hoisting (price on request)