From: €350.00 excl. btw
A telehandler (the so-called forklift with a variable reach).
The training ends with a Dutch license, which allowed Bonapi to issue a certificate.
The reach telehandler (Manitou) is aimed at people who work on construction sites in ports or agriculture.
This vehicle is used on uneven terrain where it moves better and is more agile than the forklift.
The machine is ideal for transporting, among others: soil, concrete elements, loose materials, etc.
It is extremely helpful in loading and unloading pallets.
Thanks to the working platforms, they can be easily transformed into a lift for working at height.
Training covers theory and exam in one day. After passing the telehandler exam, you will receive a
certificate and a card valid for 5 years.
Training and exams are available in Dutch, English and Polish.
- at least 18 years
- VCA Basis or VCA VOL (SCC 017 or SCC 018)
After completing the course for telehandler, the operator obtains the authorization to operate all types,
brands, and all kinds of interchangeable attachments:
- crane slings
- Drilling rigs
- Sweepers, etc
- Reviews (0)
- work in special conditions
- LMRA (Last Minute Risk Analysis).
- Types, construction and purpose of telescopic forklifts.
- mechanics and electronics of industrial trucks
- specialized with variable reach
- The driver’s responsibilities when handling telescopic handlers before and after work.
- Operation of a telescopic forklift (Manitou)
- News related to loading
- Learning to drive, lift, transport and maneuver a load.
- Working on the warehouse rack, stacking and storing pallets.
- News about the service and technical supervision.
- classification of industrial trucks