§1. General terms & conditions
- These Terms and Conditions regulate use, and handling of our website, products, and purchases within our webshop, under domain: https://bonapi.nl. In these Terms and Conditions: “we”, “us” and similar pronouns means “Bonapi Scaffolding Training”; “you” means the customer to which we supply our services.
- bonapi.nl is supported by: Bonapi Scaffolding Training, Wattweg 39-41, 3208KH Spijkenisse, registered under the Chamber of Commerce number: 70621330, and will further be referred to as “Administrator”.
- Every person, and business interested in the services we offer automatically becomes a Customer by registering on the website, or by making a purchase within the webshop. The Client hereby agrees with these General Terms and Conditions and acknowledges having taken cognizance thereof.
- All training prices are expressed in euros and include TAX, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Any offers and discounts can not be summed up or used together, unless explicitly stated otherwise per relevant offer.
§2. Products and services
- Our services include sale of training courses, exams and learning materials such as: books, e-books, and such.
- The term “entire course” includes an 8-hour course, and the following exam. Both take place in the Bonapi training center.
- The term “exam” means an exam that takes place in the Bonapi training center.
- “Course term” means a specific date, and start time of an entire course or exam.
§3. Course, and exam registration
- To be able to register for a course or exam, you must fill in an order form/application form (via Bonapi webshop), and issue a payment as stated per individual course or exam.
- The application form must be filled in completely, and the personal details must be true. At the time of submitting this form, the Client (or the person completing this form) agrees to be aware of this.
- Course payment consists of two parts: an exam payment and course payment.
- Exam payment only consists of one part and that is the exam payment itself.
- In order to participate in an entire course, the exam payment must be received by Bonapi no later than 48 hours before the start of the course. Course payment must be made no later than on the day of the course, before the course starts.
- To participate in the exam, an exam payment must be made. Note that if you use a bank transfer there might be a delay in us receiving the money. The payment must be received by us no later than 56 hours before the start of the exam.
- Immediately after receiving the necessary payments, we send the client a confirmation message via email. At the same time a customer registration procedure in the DNV register is also being started.
- If Bonapi does not receive the necessary payments in the aforementioned periods, no registration procedure will be started, and the candidate will not be entitled to participate in a course or exam.
- In case of an unannounced (up to 24 hours before the start of the course) absence during the entire course, or no participation in the exam, the student is not entitled to reimbursement of the missed course or exam. If the student does not report his absence during the exam until 36 hours before the exam, the student / Client is not entitled to a refund.
- The client has the right to inform us of changes or cancellations regarding the desired participation in the course up to 24 hours before the start of the course. In case of a change or cancellation concerning the exam only, such information must be forwarded to us within 36 hours before the exam starts. In case of cancellation within the aforementioned periods, the entire payment made will be refunded within 7 days to the account from which the payment was initially made (unless explicitly indicated otherwise by the person who made the payment).
§4. Order placement of general supplies
- To place an order, a customer must fill in an order form, and place a payment. This must take place within the Bonapi website.
- Customer must complete the order form completely and truthfully. At the time of submitting the order form, the Customer automatically agrees with the above, and acknowledges to be aware of it.
- Orders regarding education aids, and supplies can be placed 24/7.
- The order is only lawfully valid when Bonapi sends a confirmation of receiving the order to the Client.
- Customer and Bonapi can not deviate from the price that applied at the time of placing an order.
§5. Payments, and completing orders
- Bonapi uses the following payment methods:
- Online bank transfer – payment is made via PayPal or iDeal in real time;
- Bank transfer – payment of a fixed amount is made by means of a bank transfer from the account of the Customer to the account of Bonapi.
- In the case of “Products to be downloaded”, all to be download data and instructions will be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address that the Customer has specified.
- An invoice will be sent to the Client within 7 days after Bonapi has received payment, or within 7 days after the course / exam has taken place.
- Customer must provide the necessary information for creating of the invoice. At the same time, the Client acknowledges that the information provided by him has been truthfully filled in.
- Complaints concerning the purchased products or services can be submitted by means of a complaint form on the Bonapi website, or in writing within 7 days from the day of the event that the complaint is about. The complaint must contain the following information: First, and last name of the complainant / Customer, Customer address, order number, order date, product or service that the complaint is about, reason for the complaint, contact details and confirmation of purchase (for example: invoice, purchase confirmation).
- Complaints will be processed within 14 days from the date the complaint has been received by us.
- Decision about the complaint will be sent to the Customer via e-mail to an e-mail address specified by the Customer.
- Complaints regarding failure to pass exams will not be accepted.
§7. Technical conditions
- To use the website, the Customer must:
- Have internet connection,
- Use a browser (it is recommended to use: Microsoft Internet Explorer from version 8.0, Mozilla Firefox from version 6.0, Opera from version 12.0, Google Chrome from version 20.0, and Safari from version 5.1)
- Have an active e-mail where he can receive messages and stay informed of any worship, changes etc.
- Installation described in point 1 is part of a separate license between the Customer and the owner of the relevant service.
§8. Ownership rights
- All images / photos, accompanying descriptions, and all other visual and text materials used on bonapi.nl website are the property of the Administrator (unless explicitly stated otherwise).
- It is not permitted to copy, scan, take photos of the above (in point 1) materials or to duplicate, and / or distribute them in other ways (unless the Administrator / author gives written permission for this).
§9. Protection of personal data
- The customer agrees to the collection, and use of his personal data by completing the order form, and checking the boxes below. This is necessary for us to be able to provide our services, and / or prepare orders placed by the Customer.
- Personal data is managed by the Administrator.
- The only personal data being collected is that voluntarily provided to us by you. This data is used for statistical purposes, but especially in order to provide the services in their entirety in the future.
- Every customer who registers on the website or places an order, automatically agrees that he will receive messages at the e-mail address specified by him about the progress of his order, and any changes to the order or the general terms and conditions.
- All other information regarding products, services and promotions will only be sent to the Customer if he specifies giving his consent to receive them.
- Administrator informs the Client that he has the right not to give out his personal data. However, the failure to provide this information makes it impossible for Bonapi to finalize orders for the Customer or to offer him the desired services.
- Collected data is kept in safety, fully in accordance with legislation and regulations.
- Customer has the right to view, change or request to delete his data at any time. This is done by the Administrator after having received a signed form stating the desired by the Customer action.
§10. Final provisions
- Administrator of bonapi.nl reserves himself the right to change any part of these terms and conditions.
- All Clients will be informed of changes within the terms and conditions. This is done by means of a one-off publication of the aforementioned change on the bonapi.nl website at least 7 days before the date that these changes take effect.
- For orders placed one day before the start of the new general conditions, the rules of the old conditions apply. Customer agrees to the new terms and conditions by using the Bonapi website after the date of entry of the new terms and conditions. In case that the Customer does not agree with the new terms and conditions, he can choose not to use Bonapi website anymore or to delete his account.
- In case of a change or cancellation of a part of these general terms and conditions by a court, the rest of the terms and conditions will continue to apply to both parties.
- Administrator reserves himself the right to make the website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to carry out maintenance work, to rebuild the website or to improve it in any sense. In case of the website being unavailable, information of the estimated time that the work will take place will be stated on the website.
- These terms and conditions take effect from 01.01.2019.