0 of 40 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 40 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.What is ARBO?
2.If an employee works contrary to ARBO but the employer does not help in safe work, who can the SZW give a ticket to?
3. If required by the type of work, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) should be ?
4. When can an employee stop work?
Should “almost accidents” be reported ?
6.The maximum turning degrees of the Reach Truck wheel is ?
7. How old can a forklift operator be?
8.How old can a forklift operator beWhen driving a forklift on a public road, do we have to carry it with us?
The obligation to register forklifts applies to?
10. The forklift can move on a public road at a speed not greater than?
11. What type of forklift fuel can be used in the food industry?
12.Important warning signals are?
13. Forklift seat belts protect against?
14. At what height should the forks be raised when moving?
15. How often do we carry out visual inspections of the forklift?
16. How often is the technical inspection of the forklift carried out?
17.Walking under a lifted load is?
18.Forklift certificates are valid?
19.Which statement about Reach Truck is true?
20.How is the center of gravity distance measured?
21.What does the figure below mean?
22.How should hazardous substances be transported in tanks – IBCs?
23.The reach truck is shorter than the front forklift. By how much?
24.What does the CE symbol on rating plates mean?
25. What does this symbol mean?
26.In order to be able to safely pick up or remove loads at a height of more than 10 m, Reach – Truck
have additional equipment. What kind of?
28.Dead Man Switches are safety switches. Where am I in Reach Truck?
28. When the center of gravity of the load is 60 cm and the weight of the load is 780 kg, what is the maximum height to which we can lift the load? See diagram.
29. When the center of gravity of the load is at 500 mm and the maximum height at which we want to lift the load is 4100 mm, what is the maximum weight of the load? See diagram.
30. In Reach Truck, the operator sits sideways to the direction of travel. Which way do we have to go straight ahead?
31. During the daily inspection, we will found that the truck’s horn is faulty. What in this situation we do?
32. Before connecting the device to charge, we must remember?
33. Working aisles on which a reach truck can move should no be narrower than ?
What is the maximum load capacity of a reach truck?
35. When using a front forklift, the best form of storage is?
36.Why does the reach truck mast move forward or backward?
37. You have to put the load in the truck’s semi-trailer when entering the ramp. Forklift with which mast type will not be able to perform this action?
38. Company X, in its warehouse, has scissor lifts and lifting baskets as additional equipment for a
forklift. Can workers use lifting baskets?
39.For outdoor work, the color of forklift tires?
40.How do we get into a reach truck?