0 of 40 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 40 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.What is ARBO?
2.What does EPT mean?
3. What are the basic types of EPT trolleys?
4.The maximum speed of the EPT trolley in the warehouse is ?
Should “almost accidents” be reported ?
6.A characteristic element of the construction of the EPT “Sztaplarki” trolley is?
7. How old can a forklift operator be?
8.How old can a forklift operator beWhen driving a forklift on a public road, do we have to carry it with us?
The obligation to register forklifts applies to?
10. The forklift can move on a public road at a speed not greater than?
11. What type of forklift fuel can be used in the food industry?
12.Important warning signals are?
13. Forklift seat belts protect against?
14. At what height should the forks be raised when moving?
15. In EPT, the rotating wheel is in ?
16. How often is the technical inspection of the forklift carried out?
17.Walking under a lifted load is?
18.Forklift certificates are valid?
19.What elements of the forklift truck protect against unauthorized operation person?
20.How is the center of gravity distance measured?
21.What does the figure below mean?
22.How should hazardous substances be transported in tanks – IBCs?
23.What does this drawing represent?
24.What does the CE symbol on rating plates mean?
25. What does this symbol mean?
What do we have to remember when seeing such a mark on the load?
27. What is the maximum lifting capacity? See diagram.
28. When the center of gravity of the load is 60 cm and the weight of the load is 780 kg, what is the maximum height to which we can lift the load? See diagram.
29. When the center of gravity of the load is at 500 mm and the maximum height at which we want to lift the load is 4100 mm, what is the maximum weight of the load? See diagram.
30. If your brake does not work properly during work?
31. During the daily inspection, we will found that the truck’s horn is faulty. What in this situation we do?
32. Before connecting the device to charge, we must remember?
33. What are the dimensions of a Euro pallet?
The weight of the H1 pallet stored in a damp place will be?
35. When using a front forklift, the best form of storage is?
36.Racks are exposed to constant contact or impact from vehicles working in their vicinity. How
should racks be protected against this type of threat?
37. You have to put the load in the truck’s semi-trailer when entering the ramp. Forklift with which mast type will not be able to perform this action?
38. Company X, in its warehouse, has scissor lifts and lifting baskets as additional equipment for a
forklift. Can workers use lifting baskets?
39.For outdoor work, the color of forklift tires?
What type of forklift tires are these?